The Avanti Art Deco Espresso Maker with its refined classic shape and its high quality construction is both stylish and functional. Finely crafted from high grade 18/8 stainless steel material utilising state of the art seamless manufacturing technology.
- Finest quality 18/8 stainless steel
- High- polished mirror finish
- Easy-pour, drip free spout
- Timeless styling
- Functional design
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
- Separate espresso maker components and fill the lower chamber with fresh water, ensuring that the level remains below the pressure release valve.
- Add desired amount of medium ground coffee to the filter funnel.
- Replace funnel and filter cap in chamber
- Firmly screw the upper and lower sections of the appliance back together.
- Place the espresso maker on stove and heat on medium to high setting.
- Eventually, steam is produced which forces the hot water to rise up through the coffee grounds, filling the upper chamber with freshly brewed espresso.
- In a matter of minutes, the brewing process is concluded and the coffee is ready to serve.
- Separate all components and hand wash with warm soapy water
- Clean filter funnel with warm water and a mild detergent. A washing-up brush may be helpful in removing coffee residue.
- Avoid abrasive cleaners and scourers when hand washing.
- Wipe dry with a soft cloth.
- Whilst this product is dishwasher safe, hand washing is recommended.